Regulations of the conference
Physiotherapy in Science and in Practice
Academy of Physical Education and Sport in Gdańsk
8-10 June 2019
I. General provisions
1. The conference “Physiotherapy in Science and Practice” is organized by the Chair of Physiotherapy at Gdansk University of Physical Education and Sport (80-336 Gdansk, ul. Kazimierza Górskiego 1), along with partners.
2. Registration and sending an application to the Organizer for the conference is tantamount to acceptance of these Regulations, which is an integral part of the application for participation in the conference and applies to all participants.
3. A conference participant may be a natural person or a legal entity, including physiotherapists, doctors, occupational therapists, other health care workers, research workers, university teachers, students and doctoral students, students of post-secondary medical schools and company representatives.
4. Participants of the Conference may be:
a. persons who have registered, as referred to in Section II of these Regulations;
b. persons who have received personal invitations from the conference organizer.
5. The official website of the conference can be found at www.awf.gda.pl in the tab ... ..
6. The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the Conference program.
7. The organizer reserves the right to use the e-mail address provided during registration for the conference in order to notify conference participants about changes to the event program, Regulations, etc.
II. Conditions of Participation
1. The status ofa participant is given after the following provisions are met:
a. registration on the conference website (registration with a use of the registration form on the website);
b.payment of the registration fee within a specified period;
c. confirmation of the conference participant statusby the Organizer
d. conclusion of a contract between the Ordering party and the Organizer, which takes place with the date of crediting the Organizer's bank account withthe payment made by the Ordering party
e. in the case of making a registration but not payingthe registration fee, the Organizer will remove such persons from the list of participants.
2. The organizer provides two forms of participation in the conference:
a. active participationa participant who met the conditions for participation from point 1; a participant who has the privilege of giving an oral presentation or presenting it during the poster session;
b. passive participation - participant who met the conditions for participation from point 1.
3. The Organizer will provide the participants (active and passive) of the conference with a certificate of participation in the conference, conference materials and participation in free laboratory diagnostics workshops in physiotherapy.
III. Conference rules
1. The deadline for registration for the conference is ......... ..
2. The Organizer sets the program of the Conference and has the right to make changes in it, also on the day of the Conference, including the right to change the order ofpresentations and the time schedule and planned workshops. The change to the Conference program cannot be a basis for directing claims against the Organizer.
3. The organizer reserves the right to choose the submitted papers and qualify them to be presented in the form of an oral presentation or in the form of a poster and the right not to accept the proposed topic.
4. Registering the participants for workshops will start on the date specified by the Organizer of which he will inform on the website.
5. The works submitted by active participants by the deadline specified by the Organizer, after meeting formal requirements anda positive evaluation of the editorial team and the Scientific Committee will be published in the form of a chapter ofa Scientific Monograph published byAWFiS.A model of the abstract form in English and Polish and of the full content of the articleis available on the website
6. The Organizer reserves the right to publish and register materials related tothe Conference. TheOrganizer may place arecording in a medium of his choice, taking into account the applicable laws regarding the protection of personal rights, including personal data.
7. Participants acknowledge that the Organizer can prepare personal identification badges including the following information: first and last name.
8. The conference participant is obliged to comply with health and safety rules.
IV. Conference fee
1. The condition of participation is payment of the registration fee within the deadline specified in the schedule (provide reference).
2. The fee for the conference does not include travel costs, accommodation costs, meals for participants, and additional trainings.
3. The full cost of participation in the conference is included in the “Fees” tab.
V. Protection of personal data1. The Organizer is the administrator of personal dataPersonal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 paragraph 1let. b), c) and f) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) for the needs of the Event